As part of the University’s commitment to improving assessment and feedback practice, the following drop-in CPD sessions will be presented by the Academic Development team this month:
- Thursday, January 11: Introduction to Online Submission
- Tuesday, January 16: Introduction to using Rubrics & Quickmarks
- Thursday, January 25: Digital Feedback with Turnitin Feedback Studio
- Tuesday, January 30: Getting started with Audio Feedback
All sessions will take place from 1pm to 2pm in room H116 of the William Harley building.
Guides to Digital Assessment are available under the Staff Help Tab in GCULearn, and directly from the Digital Assessment Padlet wall.
A series of workshop sessions will also be offered to departments in line with the roll-out of the new laptops.
New laptops and Windows 10
The new Windows 10 laptops and peripherals will be distributed by IS on a departmental basis between January and May. To support staff as they receive their new laptops, the IS Training team has created a series of online help resources.
For those who need additional support, the team will host the following lunchtime drop-in sessions from 1pm to 2pm in room H023 (IT Training Room):
- Monday, January 15: Windows 10 Laptop Support Session
- Monday, January 22: Windows 10 Laptop Support Session
- Monday, January 29: Windows 10 Laptop Support Session
These sessions will provide hardware and peripherals guidance, and operating system assistance. Staff attending these sessions should bring their new laptops with them.
For more information, please contact Professor Linda Creanor, Academic Quality and Development: email@example.com